Thursday, 26 April 2007

I'm back


But just a quick entry.

Dot points of the past week which will be addressed over the next few days ...

  • the drive to Canberra was great
  • it was fantastic spending time with my sister-in-law and, later in the evening, my brother
  • the drive from Canberra to Sydney was great ... until I hit Sydney
  • we had some dramas with the car on Saturday
  • on Sunday it started to rain
  • on Monday it continued to rain
  • on Tuesday it rained even more
  • we left the rain behind in Sydney
  • and got home to an announcement from One that Two had taken himself to hospital the day before (he actually went on Monday but they kept him waiting for 5 hours even though he told them he had difficulty breathing) and had spent the night in ICU but was now on a normal ward and he had sworn everone to secrecy
  • I spent today with him and had a ride in a patient transport ambulance (return trip) so we could see a doctor at another campus who seemed to have some common sense and interest.
I am going to bed and will tell you all about my adventure (and the excitement of seeing so much rain, even if it wasn't in the right city) soon. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have you home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home.

    I worry about Two. We can worry together, okay?

    ReplyDelete