Friday, 25 April 2008

Lying low

I'm feeling a bit fragile at the moment. Can't think why!!

I have had very stiff and snore neck and shoulder muscles and felt quiet achy all over on Wednesday. So much so that I left work early and took yesterday off. Today is ANZAC day and a holiday.

I have tried to relax and it seems to be working. Himself and I went for a lovely long walk around the river path this morning and did some shopping this afternoon. The tension is still in my neck and shoulders and I think I'll get a massage over the next couple of days.

We are over the moon with the price we got for the house and are looking forward to the move but I think I need to be a bit careful that I don't let myself get overwhelmed and therefore susceptible to depression.

On that note I will toddle off and watch some telly. I will be back very soon.

Meet the gherkin.

1 comment: