Tomorrow we have our final inspection.
I was meant to start annual leave but the boss is sick so I have to come in. I will work a short day but it's still a bummer.
Personal training is going well.
I turned 52 last week. It was a lovely birthday highlighted by an evening out for dinner with the boys and various girlfriends.
One has a new girlfriend. They are officially dating and he has told LGF that there is another girl in his life. She wasn't overly impressed but is in Europe and can't cause too many problems. Hopefully she won't come back for quite some time.
We will get internet connection at home in a fortnight so I will be able to post some pictures and update more regularly.
Back to work ....
Happy (belated) Birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I will await updates. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! and woo hoo, not long to go till you move into your new house! I'm in MINE.. tis lovely!
ReplyDelete