Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Not long now

Settlement will be on the 19th September.

Our final inspection is at 0900 on 11th. We have already identified that the balcony seems to be on more of a slant than others but don't want to bring it to the builders' attention until after we have moved in so as not to delay things! That is not to say that it won't be picked up by someone else and then we will be right up the creek.

We have arranged for all the installations and deliveries in the week commencing the 22nd. And the cats should be back home on the 25th. I don't want them around when everything is being delivered.

I have signed up for 12 sessions with a personal trainer and have had 2. So far so good. If I decide that this person isn't for me I have names of others I can try.

Now I just have to decide what to do regards my job. I am sorely tempted to resign now and just see what happens down the track.

Much thinking needs to be done and in the mean time I'd better go back and do what I'm paid to do.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Merlot, long time no hear from me. Glad things are going well. I had very bad 'flu for over a week and then pneumonia on the verge of needing hospital but not quite there. Have been off work for a month, just on, and really don't think I should go back yet. We'll see.

    Good idea to get deliveries before the cats come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to run too, just wanted to say hi. Glad you found a trainer. Poor kitties, I know they'll be glad to get home.

    ReplyDelete