Thursday, 10 December 2009

Officially unemployed!

As of Wednesday I am a lady of leisure.  I keep an eye on the job market but am not in any hurry and will probably seriously look to return to work around March.

Next Tuesday I'm catching up with my mates from the old job.  I am looking forward to that as they are a couple of really good people.

A lot of the pressies have been wrapped.  This is such a good thing as it sometimes takes me longer to wrap the damn things than it does to buy them!  Two more shopping trips should see the end of the buying.  Then I need to sew and bake.

Himself is in Sydney tonight and Three is about to head out so will cook myself some lamb cutlets and brocollini and settle down with a mag and some music or a DECENT television show!!

Still need batteries for the camera but photos are coming ... promise!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Good luck with the DECENT telly viewing. :) All these new channels and STILL nothing to watch.

    ReplyDelete