Still here.
Busy with my immunisation gigs which will finish in about a fortnight. I have had so much fun. Strange but very true!
Healthy eating and exercise not so much but spent today with my sister in law (Mrs Other) who has lost a significant amount of weight with WW and today weighs the lowest she has in 25 years. GO MRS OTHER!! Apparently my initial success inspired her to rejoin WW and her current success has reinspired me.
Bed time but I have much to say and just wanted to drop by.
Drop by my own blog. That's a bit sad, isn't it?!
Congrats to Mrs Other. We usually seem to do better when we have support for some reason.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to drop by and catch up with oneself occasionally.
:)
Very sad.. indeed!
ReplyDeleteWrite all you want chick... I need all the help I can get!
ReplyDeleteYou did really well remembering that many names... you only forgot Russell and Michael! You mentioned Lacy already so I figured you covered them all almost! lol
My kids are (in order)
Amanda, Lacy, Kelly, Russell, Steve, Mike and then Brylee and Griffin. Lets not even mention the other 4 grandkids!