Wednesday, 6 October 2010

I love my pharmaceuticals!

So.

I was up at sparrow's fart (well when my sparrow farts, at least) and headed off the see the psychiatrist.  I do like this woman.  She says "fuck".

She asked me some questions that resulted in some answers that resulted in her making some quite interesting comments.

And she's upped my meds.

Then I came home and went for the planned walk with WW buddy.  We stopped for lunch and it started to rain.  We had no option but to continue to walk back to my place and on the whole it wasn't too bad.  Until it started to hail.  We were drenched.  And happy.  So all is good.

I then went to have my First Ever Mammogram (yes, bad me, ex chemo nurse and all that) and got drenched again trying to find the place.  They gave me a towel I was so wet.  Squeezing bits done and I am confident I will get an all clear.

Then filled the new script from this morning's consult and off to buy wool for Mum.  Not sure if I've mentioned this here before but Mum has taken up knitting as something she can do with her failing eyesight.  Needless to say she produces some interesting scarves but they will be cherished by all who receive them.

A quick visit to the supermarket and then home.  And the weather has been pretty amazing.  I took some good (I hope) photos of the cold front coming across - quite spectacular.  It's now piddling down again, Tom is buried in the wardrobe, a bit of thunder and Himself is cooking dinner.

All is right in my world.

I do love my pharmaceuticals  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes walking in the rain can be good. I've never walked in a hail storm! :)

    Too hot up here - I think spring has gone and left the place vacant for summer to move in already!

    Glad all is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... as psychiatrist who says 'fuck' has to be a good thing for sure!
    Walking in the rain.. boobs squished... what a day!
    AND where are the photos of the cold front then????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good! for getting your mammogram xx

    Hey I also say 'fuck' with some clients... I find it can be a great way of breaking down power imbalances, or just helping the person to relax :)

    ReplyDelete