I killed ... or at least severely maimed ... my macbook. I took it in to the Apple store and they said it would cost more to repair than replace.
*sigh*
The wonderful Himself bought me a new pc. Not an apple (don't need it and too expensive) but a compaq and i love it. I just have to remember how to use windows!!!
I am waiting for Two to fiddle with stuff and hopefully be able to transfer all my files from Mac to PC. In the mean time I'm trying to remember my fave sites and finding others from them. Time consuming but I will get there.
Life trundles on. I'm going away for 10 days leaving on Thursday. A few days with Other Brother and Mrs Other then 3 days with some WW buddies and then the pretty way home over 3 days with a Melbourne WW friend. I am so looking forward to just being me. I have given Mum necessary phone numbers and Dr Teacher a list of what he needs to do. I shall call in when I can and I shall pretend I have no phone reception if I don't want to talk to people!
And on that note I shall toddle off and try to find some more websites.
I killed my favourite laptop too.
ReplyDeleteIt is going to be cremated and have it's ashes spread over the water.
*sniff*
I hope you have a fantastic time away.
Wow. Maiming the macbook. Luckily Himself bought you a replacement. Whew.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute of your break.