I've been struggling to get used to a PC set up after my mac(s). With my mac my blog was right there in front of my face. Not that that ensured regular updates! I'm still working out the best layout of my new machine. Yeah ... excuses excuses!!!
So, life plods along.
Mum and Dad are not doing well but neither will admit this. Dad thinks everything's hunky dory and has no idea the stress that Mum is under. And Mum is struggling. But it's all because Dad doesn't walk fast enough. And eats noisily. Dad thinks Mum is really bright and cheerful. *sigh* Mum says she needs help but rebuffs offers if Dad objects.
My boys are good. Two has settled back into living with his parents and I do enjoy his company. Three is hardly ever home. One has some issues but we're working on them.
I am about to do some casual immunisation work. I doubt I will return to "proper" nursing again and am not even sure if I will work again after this gig.
Angus is getting to be a very big dog. On the whole he's OK but last Friday I took him to the beach (as I had done every morning that week) and Angus decided to be a disobedient adolescent on a beach of precious small dog owners who wouldn't have been happy even if he was the best behaved dog in the world. I have decided that there are dog lovers and small dog lovers and the latter aren't necessarily the former!! He wasn't perfect but he didn't deserve the vitriol that we received.
Dinner ready.
see you all later
I still think he's gorgeous

You wouldn't think that little things like eating noisily and walking slowly would be a bother, but by golly! When you're under stress already they can be the proverbial straw. Good luck and vibes to them both, and to you as well.
ReplyDeleteThe Elder is coming back home to live in my life too. It will be good to see her but by gosh! I'm desperately going to miss my peace and quiet and my space!
Angus looks lovely! I agree with your point about dog lovers and small dog lovers. Small dog owners don't generally like large dogs do they. I don't mind dogs in general but I really prefer my pets to be of the 'set and forget' variety. :)
I'm glad you found your blog again!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes.. your Angus is gorgeous!