Dad seemed to enjoy his time in respite and Mum certainly enjoyed having a break. Sadly, she doesn't seem particularly happy to have him home.
We had a quiet Easter. With the extra long weekend thanks to ANZAC day it was really nice to just spuddle around doing whatever we fancied. Dr Teacher came down today and we went for a lovely long walk along the beach with Angus and had some really good catch up chats.
Apparantly I had something akin to a fit last night. Scared the bejeezus out of Himself. He, naturally, wants me to get it checked out. I, on the other hand, think I'll wait and see if it happens again. I will, though, mention it to my psychiatrist when I see her next.
Three is still going out with the Girlfriend From Hell. She is a nasty, manipulative piece of work and stalks any female he has contact with. He can't explain why he's still with her but does admit to being scared of her.
Two is still living with us. He is gradually getting his life back on track.
One and Ebs are going great guns.
And that, folks, is about it chez merlot at the moment.
Uh oh. Here's hoping Three can move on soonish!
ReplyDeleteYes, mention that when you go see the Psych next. Unless you're like me and it completely slips your mind when the appt eventually rolls around. :)
Glad your mum got to have a bit of a rest.
Good luck with it all.
What do you mean exactly, when you say "something akin to a fit"? Do you mean you went on a crying jag and threw dishes, or do you mean your eyes rolled back in your head and you had convulsions? I need more info!
ReplyDeleteMan, I hope Three dumps that girl. Those stalkers are baaaaaad news.