We picked Bonnie up on Saturday. She is a very vocal pup. She 'talks' all the time she's awake.
She is, though, a gorgeous, inquisitive, affectionate pup and everyone loves her. Except the cats. They are NOT impressed. Angus loves her too much. He has been the cause of many squeals but she gives as good as she gets and once she's bigger should be able to hold her own.
I have been sick for a long time now and am on my second course of antibiotics.
Mum is seeing a psychiatrist Friday week.
Dad is booked for respite at the end of July. I honestly feel that Mum would prefer him in residential care for most of the time with visits to her!
I came here to close down my blog or at least put it in semi-permanent hiatus but decided that I'll keep it and post when I need to.
Life is a bit of a struggle at the moment.
Good luck and good vibes to all your way. Bonnie sounds like a handful of mischief like all puppies. Lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great place to vent and clear your brain. Also this is the perfect place to show us pictures and updates on your new pup!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't close it down. Vent when you need to. And yeah, turn it into a puppy blog if you want to!
ReplyDelete