Friday, 18 May 2012

Call me Priscilla

Himself interviewed yesterday for a position that had his name written all over it.  Yet again he came in "a close second".

This is getting really hard.

And on that note we're out for dinner with friends.   Every fortnight we go to a different house and take either dessert or starters.  The host does main.  Tonight I'm Queen of the Dessert.  Lime cheesecake - requested by the host.  One of those accidents that turned out well.  I was making the old philly cream cheese lemon cheesecake (courtesy of Women's Weekly) and didn't have enough lemons so used limes!  The rest, as they say, is history.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the sound of your cheesecake... recipe please.
    Sorry your hubby lost out on yet another job.
    It will happen... eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn. Here's to first applicant turning down the job.

    Ooo. Lime cheesecake. Don't think I've made one of those. Can you post the recipe?? Ta if you can. :)

    ReplyDelete