Tuesday, 28 August 2012

I have a job ... I work two days a week for a psychiatrist doing admin stuff and I love it.

I spent 5 days in Coolongatta with 28 close friends!!  We had a ball. 

Himself is slowly coming to terms with working in Sydney.  Nothing against Sydney but he misses his dogs.  And cats.  And wife.  Sometimes I think it's in that order!!

The parents are fading quietly.  Things are settling a bit but Dad's short term memory is getting very bad and Mum has some word finding difficulties.

Dr Teacher gets married in just over 3 weeks. 

One and Ebs settle on their brand new house tomorrow after much fucking around by the builder.

Two seems to be happy living here.  Supposedly saving money for travelling overseas.

Three is thriving.  Moving out of home is the best thing he did.

So, all in all, life is pretty damn good.

4 comments: