Friday, 16 January 2026

Life and all that stuff


This is Sally at the NYE fireworks. Both girls had a ball. Do you know how hard it is to get a photo of fireworks?!

I have been MIA which wasn't my intention but The Aunt has to go into care and I am dealing with all that paperwork from a very long way away and it is taking up a lot of my time and energy.

Fingers crossed things will settle down very soon and I will be back.

Life is good - just very, very busy.




12 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant shot of the fireworks.
    I think life is very busy for everyone right now.
    I’m looking forward to winter when, hopefully, it will settle down and I can hide in my cave to rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing from my winter cave here! That's a great firework shot, though I'm surprised they're doing fireworks in bushfire season. Good luck with the paperwork, that's not a fun task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing photo. Good luck with the paperwork and I hope your Aunt is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperwork is the Devil's joke upon us. Or something like that.
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear from you. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you weren't gone for a month. I can imagine the paperwork you are involved with. A previous camera had a firework setting that worked very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you. Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo!
    I remember the paperwork when I had to qualify my dad for the veterans home. Figuring out what they were asking for, locating it, printing copies, put things in order. I cannot imagine doing all that from a distance. You are so nice to do all this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very good photo! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, how are you going with the Wegovy ? Peta

    ReplyDelete