Thursday, 14 June 2007

Still here

  • The assignment is finished
  • I have decided to defer next semester
  • I have started working out with a personal trainer ... a mate of One's who is a firefighter and an ex-US Marine.
  • Work is good
  • Two saw the head and neck people today and is back on steroids ... his throat is back up again and he only stopped the steroids 10 days ago.
  • Himself has to see the doctor on Saturday cos his blood glucose is high. Think pre-diabetes.
  • One and LGF are still friends but not a couple.
  • Two and GGF are still together
  • My parents have moved into their unit.
  • They are still married ... lord knows how
  • Working out with Fireman Sam means getting up at 5.15 on my workday mornings*
  • I'm tired
  • I'm off to bed

* I was in the park at 5.30 in zero centigrade temps doing something with boxing gloves!

I am working Mon-Thurs next week but I promise I will try and get a proper update done one evening before my bed calls me too loudly!

2 comments:

  1. So is Fireman Sam a bit of a spunk? Cause I can't think of any other way anyone would get me out at 5:30am/0 degrees doing anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "bit of a spunk"

    Does that mean "hot"?

    Cazza I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete