Just a quick one
- My shin is slightly better today.
- I power walked around the park this morning (on my own ... One slept in again) and made good time so was happy with that.
- Fireman Sam, GGF and I went looking at elliptical trainers and I bought one.
- Fireman Sam is coming around in the morning to get my new 'base line' on this piece of equipment. I have used it and struggled to get 10 minutes out of it!! Oh well, a new challenge.
- I rang the public clinic to let them know that Two had an appointment with another specialist at 3.30 and needed to be seen on time. They were unable to ensure that so I cancelled.
- We saw the rheumatologist and he will arrange for a private ENT person to monitor Two's throat and he will manage the treatment. It looks as if the steroids alone aren't doing the job (which we knew) so Two will probably go onto methotrexate. A potentially nasty drug but not as nasty as some. It will seriously curtail his alcohol consumption which isn't a bad thing as long as he sticks with it or he could permanently damage his liver.
- I'm up again at 5.00 to walk around the park and pound the bag for 45 minutes (which I also did this morning) so will hop into bed with my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment