Six weeks until I go on 5 weeks annual leave. 7 weeks and we don't live here any more!
The new place is coming along really well. Himself was down there today and they have started plastering the inside.
Work is good. Still no decision as to whether there will be a role for me when my contract expires but I'm not too concerned. I decided not to pursue the other hospital and withdrew my application. I felt no regret so it was the right decision.
I have exercised this week and have the lovely sore muscles (and I'm not being sarcastic). The eating has been good as well.
This weekend I need to spend some time on the immunisation course I'm doing (again!), take Three out to see the new furniture, visit the new place (twice) and start to pack.
If the weather is good I might try for a bike ride but I'm not holding my breath.
7 weeks!! Woo! I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean about the good sore muscle feeling. Keep going! You're doing great.
ReplyDelete