.jpg)
If you look up "spoilt rotten" or "indulgent husband" in the dictionary you will see my photo. Well you would probably see Himself under the latter.
Anyway. I was whingeing (as is my wont) about the fact that my PC was as slow as a wet week, notwithstanding the fact that thanks to Three we were on dial up speed again. One had been touting the features of Macs and Himself went out a couple of Saturdays ago and came home with this.
One 'showed' me how to do certain things (which involved him moving his fingers over the keyboard at high speed and saying "there you go") and so I was not very confident. The delightful Two came over last night for dinner (with GGF) and because he and I are very similar ("now I know where I get my anal retentiveness from ... noone else I know would spend 5 minutes trying to decide what to name a bookmark folder" and I love you too, son!) and we learn the same way and he is a teacher and he has infinite patience, he showed me how to do lots of things that I wasn't sure about. I still need to try getting my photos from my PC over here and to see what my camera does when I connect it up and Himself downloaded (uploaded?? never sure what the difference is!) a whole lot of music but I still need to connect my iPods and see what happens then. BUT ... Two showed me how to get the photos off my phone onto this. (My PC didn't have bluetooth and I never got around to fiddling with cords and CDs and stuff).
And that, folks, is a very longwinded way of saying that the photo at the top (albeit small) is a panoramic view of the the lake and the road you know where. Pretty, isn't it?
This will be the view from our very own window (without the scaffolding and cyclone wire fencing- duh!)
.jpg)
And this one was taken back in April and is the view from the other side of the river looking back across at us.
Every time we go down there I just feel at peace. Which, the way things are going at the moment, is a very welcome feeling.
Tomorrow I should find out if I am going back after my 5 weeks off. I put my hand up for 7 days a fortnight which is more than I really want to do but it will only be til December and then I can reassess. Then again, they might say no. And I wouldn't be devastated if they did.
I have shied away from exercise again and I think a lot has to do with the fear of injury. My foot is still not right. I realise that when I was working out with Fireman Sam last year I was working incredibly hard. Whilst part of me misses that intensity there is a part that realises that I was probably doing it a bit too hard. The good thing is that I am missing being active so I need to give the whole thing a lot of thought.
And as Miz S has said, I think the PT is the way to go. So now I need to do some research and find one. I'm sure I will meet a new neighbour who can recommend someone.
If any of my few readers haven't discovered Tammy go and have a look. She doesn't update NEARLY enough but her writing is so thought provoking.
.jpg)
7 days a fortnight sounds perfect to me. Gives you plenty of time to work out with that personal trainer. The pictures are lovely. You are going to be so happy in your new place.
ReplyDelete