The grin on his face says it all!
I realise it's been a long time between drinks. I haven't quite worked out the routine which involves updating here.
We have been in the new place for about 2 months. I still keep waiting for the holiday to end and having to go home! Even though we are all back at work it still has a lovely holiday resort feel.
Today it has been pouring with rain which is just fabulous. It has been so long since we had decent rain that the bleak grey skies are almost better than clear blue sunny ones. I am sitting at the kitchen bench with the view across the river on one side and through my bedroom window I can see the golf course. Not there is anyone out there at the moment.
I have continued with the personal trainer and now go every monday, wednesday and friday at 6.30 am. I don't think the scales have changed much but I can definitely see a difference in the way my clothes fit. Suze and Neil are getting married next Friday and I was able to buy an outfit in a normal shop. This is good. As in the past I would have had to go to the larger size shops.
My contract at work expires at the end of the year. There are two positions on offer. One is for 8 days a fortnight and one is for 4 days a fortnight. I am going to apply for the 4 days with the opportunity to pick up extras if they come available. I am now an accredited nurse vaccinator so can work at councils doing infant immunisation if I want.
Himself and I have completed an 8 week golf clinic and have played a little bit. I think we will get into the swing of it. Again, it's getting that routine think happening.
The boys are well. All have girlfriends and are happy.
I am now going to pour myself a glass of sav. blanc and go and watch the watery sunshine on the river.
Catchya later.
Sounds good! Especially the 4 days a fortnight. Gives you lots of time to work on your game in between.
ReplyDelete