I saw the doctor this morning and my blood pressure has come way down so all is good. I have another sample pack of meds and will see him again next week and if all is still OK then I will stay on these meds and find myself another doctor!! I find the idea of a doctor that pulls the ears of a middle aged woman because she stopped taking her blood pressure medications just a tad weird! It's not as if he's known me for years or anything. Weird.
I was supposed to have yesterday off in lieu of working this evening/night to assist with the air sampling in the operating theatres but my colleague's Dad was taken to hospital in NSW so she has been up there this week. So I worked yesterday and will head into work about lunch time to finish off some paperwork and hopefully start the air sampling late afternoon.
Himself was climbing on some crap in the garage trying to measure some shelving on Sunday and he fell. And badly bruised his left wrist. I tried to talk him into going to get it xrayed on Sunday but he was too embarrassed. He saw the physio on Monday for his back and she arranged for an xray. Nothing broken just badly bruised and swollen. idiot.
It's really getting windy, now. The river has waves! And Elvis, the big water dumping helicopter, has just flown over. That is one massive helicopter.
Time for another cuppa and then I'll think about moseying into work.
I've been reading about the fires and I hope you and yours are all ok.
ReplyDeleteHi mate.... my blog.... I just dont' want to put personal stuff on it right now cos our daughter (the birth mother of Brylee and Griffin) is causing us some problems. Saying stupid stuff about how she is going to just come and take back the kids... after we have raised them for their entire lives! Could get nasty and I don't want to talk about it on my Diet Coke Rocks blog.
ReplyDeleteWrite a book? More like a darn soap opera!