Friday, 13 March 2009

Last day of holidays :(

Today is the last day of my annual leave.  Actually, Tuesday was probably my last day as I would have had Wed - Fri off anyway!!

Regardless, I am back at work on Monday.  I am sort of looking forward to it.  I know I'll be busy and that's always good.  I have mixed feelings about the upcoming week where I'll be working 5 days on, one off and then 3 on again but it will be conducting mobile immunisation sessions so something a bit different.

I haven't achieved anything like what I had hoped to.  I have seen 5 movies which was great and has whetted my appetite for more.  I cleaned out the pantry and fridge but none of the cupboards I had planned to.  I haven't exercised like I intended and I haven't read nearly as much as I expected to.  I have done some cross stitching and revived that hobby and played some golf.  And spent FAR too much time on the computer.

Three and I saw Changeling yesterday.  He was reluctant but there was nothing else on.  In the end he thoroughly enjoyed it.  Apart from the audience which was made up of old people (even older than his mother!) who talked all the way through.  Why do people feel the need to comment to their partner/friend about a movie they are both watching?  Hire a DVD.  But it was a good movie and I'm glad I saw it.  Another one of Two's suggestions.  He hasn't steered me in the wrong direction, yet.  

This morning I caught up with the Mermaid.  She is still trying to sell her business.  The fixer upperer person was back working on the shower but at least the noisy part is over.  He can't get back until Tuesday to tile so we will be showerless for another week or so.  Himself will take Tuesday off to be here.  And I have the dentist on Wednesday.  Oh Happy Day!!!

And now I shall go and sit on the balcony and enjoy a bit of sunshine and cool breeze.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to enjoy your last weekend before heading back to the grindstone!

    ReplyDelete