Thursday, 14 May 2009

Oh boy, ebay!

Two picked up the cutting board I bought from ebay and it is brilliant.  And Three and I collected the Horn sewing cabinet last evening.  It is also fantastic.  It's an older style but is in fabulous condition.  And cost less than a third of a new one.  

Remember I also bought a couple of books on quilting and patchwork?  One arrived today and it's a classic.  Literally!  It was originally published in 1932 and this version was copyrighted in 1962!  Not quite what I expected but I love old books so even if I can't use it I will keep it along with my other old books.  I have a 'beauty' book which dates from the 1930's.  I picked it up at a kindergarten sale for next to nothing but it is priceless.

I have played with my new sewing machine and LOVE IT.  And today I bought a new overlocker.

SOMEONE has a lot to answer for!!  Only joking, Chris!  But you DID inspire me.

Dinner's ready.  (You don't want to know!!)

1 comment:

  1. I am perfectly happy to take the credit (or blame) for your sewing addiction! I wanna see your machine and stuff... all of it!!! AND your projects... step by step! so there.

    ReplyDelete