But Himself managed to kill my macbook. He decided the screen was too dirty and drowned it.
This happened the week before Christmas and I was dependent on using an old clunking PC. NOT HAPPY!
Santa obviously heard my cries and gnashing of teeth and replaced the soggy macbook with a sparkly new one. One of which, by the way, Himself is not allowed within 10 feet. Until I can get my kids to wave the magic techno wand and access my files I am struggling to remember address of all my old favourite sites. Please leave a comment if I read you and have appeared to have gone AWOL! I am slowly getting back by reading the sites I remember the addresses of and sifting through their blog lists or comments but what a time consuming task. Mind you, I've stumbled across some new interesting blogs ... like I needed more.
Christmas was great. Very tiring but great. Three days of celebrations with a mix of friends and family. Next year I will see if I can do it smarter so I can get to enjoy a bit more of it. But we had a ball.
The low bit was not having Two and GGF around as they had to go to Sydney for GGF's family. I wouldn't have minded but the poor kids had a miserable time and no space to themselves. They slept in the lounge room so couldn't go to bed until the last person had retired (and I am taken aback at the lack of thought of some of them choosing to sit up and watch a movie into the small hours even when they had a telly in their room) and then having to get up when the first person was up and about. We picked them up from the airport this afternoon and they are so relieved to be back.
Tomorrow we will do Christmas part 4 for them.
And we have NYE here.
Thank god it really is only once a year!
I'll be back ...
Glad you had a great Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd nothing like a little respect for ones guests, right? Heh. Even if they are family.
Have a great New Year. I think I'll be retiring early - there is no Teen at home to keep me awake!
Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it's time to get onto Google Reader - then you'll never have to remember blog addresses again ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLucky you got a new computer!
ReplyDeletePepsi is SUCKFUL.... but wasn't my address eh? lol
Have a lovely week .. and NEW YEARS!
Merry Christmas, honey!
ReplyDeleteNew macbook, huh? Santa was good to you.