Himself ended up in hospital with chest pain (same as happened a couple of years ago). He's back home and OK. I think it's more head than heart. But what would I know?
One has admitted he has a serious problem with alcohol. He is doing a fantastic job dealing with this but it still hurts to see a kid in distress.
Two is having major career issues. Doesn't know what he wants to do and is fed up earning the bare minimum.
Three is heading for some challenges with his latest girlfriend. I hope he can stand his ground.
I gained 1.2 kgs at WW this week (no surprises there).
I am enjoying the immunisation stuff but need to make some decisions about future career paths.
Next week will be better. It has to be.
*******************
Tomorrow is Saturday...
Dr Teacher and his new lady are coming for dinner.
New bedroom furniture may be delivered (if not tomorrow then next week - new bed ensemble coming on Monday).
Saturday is the start of my WW week so look out fat cells, I'm coming after you.
Catching up with some WW online friends on Sunday.
Next week is looking better already!
It's damned distressing when things don't work out for our kids the way we might like them to. My boy is going through a personal crisis right now too. It must have been the week for it.
ReplyDeleteGlad Himself is back home.
And yes, next week has GOT to be better. Hasn't it?
:)
Need a hug?
ReplyDeleteWish I was nearer so I could give you one mate.
What a week!
Here's hoping this week is much better and all of your family issues resolve themselves slowly but surely.
{{{HUGS}}}
I love how your boys tell you stuff. You are an awesome mom. xoxo
ReplyDelete