Canola, as far as the eye can see.
Cape Jervis (I think)
The smudge on the horizon is Kangaroo Island. One day I'll get there.
Let's explore the rugged coastline of Victoria. Let's walk on unmade tracks that are full of muddy puddles. OH! And let's wear high heeled boots and a short skirt and make our boyfriend/husband carry our handbag for the entire trip! This was not an isolated couple.
WIND FARM!!! For some reason I find them really scary. Sort of like something out a bad sci-fi book. Even looking at the photos makes me shudder. OK ... just call me pathetic!
Today I had my pampering day thanks to the money Mum and Dad gave me for my birthday. A bit of waxing (not really pampering but sets the scene), a mani, a pedi with paraffin - bliss, a gorgeous facial and then a full body scrub followed by a hot stone massage. Heaven On A Stick!
The down side was that I found some muscle issues that weren't addressed by the massage so off to the physio tonight for some therapy and dry needling. I didn't realise how tense I've been of late.
Now, however, I feel pretty bloody good! And Three cooked an awesome meal - penne, chicken, broccolini, garlic, chilli, olive oil and parmesan. Deeeeeelish!
Froggy, thanks for dropping by. Adelaide is a lovely place to live and visit. We'll definitely be back.
Awesome photos.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your pampering.
Needles? EEEEEkkkk.