Sunday, 24 October 2010

Sunday night dinner again!

I have cheated with the photo.  We are in the middle of getting ready for THIS Sunday but I haven't taken any photos so you'll have to make do with one from a few weeks ago.

So.

What an interesting week this past one has been.

Starting off on a high in Brisbane with SS and his family and then a funeral for Himself's aunt on Thursday.  It was a good ceremony.  It celebrated her life and although there were tears it was probably the most uplifting, positive funeral I've ever been to.  It was a bit of a challenge being open casket.  I've seen many dead people in my work but not in a coffin.  She looked very peaceful.

Himself saw the sleep specialist and as a result is now following the WW plan (under my guidance) and is doing really well.

I started my group therapy (ACT) and so far so good.

I'm still walking almost every day and feel better for it.

And now the whole family has turned up so I shall go and be Mum.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to an open casket service. I don't know how I'd go with that.

    A positive service can make the difference.

    Glad you had a great time in Brisbane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An open casket ... hmmmm...not for me I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all sound very healthy!

    I don't like the idea of open casket either. ick

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! What a laugh, I havn't finished it yet.. but yes, you can have it!
    It's $45 plus $9 postage to Aussy.

    Get back to me if you do still want it mate.

    ReplyDelete