Monday, 20 December 2010

Sad day

After nearly 4 years together Two has decided he is unsure of what he wants from life and is breaking up with GGF.

We are all devastated.  Two included.

What a strange Christmas this will be.

And I seriously wonder how much more I can take this year.  Thank god it's nearly over.

3 comments:

  1. Here's to next year and may it be easier than this. Have a great season regardless of all that has gone before.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our son's broke up with his long term girlfriend a couple of years ago.. it was awful as we had come to think of her as our daughter ... she even lived with us.
    I hope Two and his ex cope well with the break up... what a horrid time for it to happen.
    Sending you a hug and one for your son too.. and the ex. {{{HUG}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's sad. Oh dear. Sheesh, I've been hearing about Two and GGF for such a long time. I assumed it was only a matter of time before they tied the knot.

    Um, Merry Christmas?

    ReplyDelete