Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year.

2011 will be a good year.

We spent the first part of NYE with friends but left just after 11 and walked home.  We don't like spending NYE with people we don't know and there were a few there.  I was under the impression it was just going to be the 6 of us otherwise we would have spent the night with Dr Teacher and his lot.  So Himself and I had a lovely walk along the river and came home in time to watch the fireworks from our balcony.  Most pleasant.

The kids were out and about doing their own thing.

Two is staying with us at the moment.  Looks as if he and GGF are finished which is very sad but I haven't seen Two so happy in a long time so that bodes well for the future.

Not sure what the year holds but I promise myself I will look after me cos if I don't then I'm no use to anyone else and there are a few at the moment who need me.

1 comment:

  1. I found looking after yourself and learning your limits is a huge thing. Good luck and best wishes for you all for 2011.

    :)

    ReplyDelete