Friday, 7 January 2011

Life is good

Two and GGF are over but are still best friends.  Unusual, I know, but they are unusual people.

Three will be here tonight without his girlfriend.  HAPPY DAY!  I really really really don't like this one.  She is by far the worst any of the boys have been out with and that's saying something.  And, NO, that's not me being a possessive mum!

Himself had his hernia repair yesterday and is home but tender.  Sitting down, taking it easy, relaxing.  NOT!

Angus has discovered mud.  In our back garden.  Big time.

Thank god we live near the river.  Now he's just covered in sand!

One is good.

Parents are coping.

Right now this very minute all is right in my world. And right now this very minute is all we ever have.


4 comments:

  1. I believe you when you say that Three's girlfriend is a mess. You have never been the possessive mom type with your sons. So what's the deal with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live for the minute!

    I can imagine Himself not taking it easy. I can't say that MOTH did either! Must be a man thing, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad THIS MINUTE is good for you mate.
    Same here.. right this minute ANYWAY. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad is this?

    I have to use my comments to write in my journal cos I can't access my home thing - keyboard refuses to write a certain letter required ... confused?

    Anyway ... I will be back once the macbook gets fixed.

    Miss you all.

    and thank heavens the word verification doesn't need THAT letter!

    I had to get here via Miz S and it's taken me a while to work out that I can get in via the back door. sort of

    :)

    bubbly merlot

    ReplyDelete