I know. I'm a lousy updater.
The parental issues get quietly worse. Mum is now wanting dad to go into respite again. I can organise it but I'm damned sure that when the time comes and he refuses she will say she can manage. Drinking is becoming a huge issue ( it's a wake up call when you go to different grog shops when buying your PARENTS' booze!!)
Dog is gorgeous. A bit of a problem with barking but we're working on that. Most of it is when he and Tom tease each other through the cat door.
I'm doing a bit of immunisation work and after my first gig yesterday am loving it. Shame it's only for a couple of months.
Two is still living with us. Three is still with his GF - not happy but not my business. One and Ebs are going strong.
Himself is OK. He had a major meltdown the other week. Put a deposit on a dodgy red convertible. Mid life crisis anyone? He's since bought a lovely car and is seeing a psychologist.
Me? I toddle along. Weight is as high as it's ever been. Eating is crap. Mental state is rather porridge like.
But ... hell's bells, I'm alive, I'm loved and I love.
It's really hard to be strong when everyone else is depending on you and you just want to hide under the doona and not come out.
ReplyDeleteOne day, one hour, one minute at a time. :)
Knowing you are loved and loving is the floating log in the raging torrent of every day.
Hang in there.
Sounds fairly normal to me mate!
ReplyDeleteFamilies and all that goes with having them... some is fun...the rest is not.
*sigh*
Hang in there, things might come right for EVERYONE eventually.
glad his nibs bought a sensible car.
Luckily my man cannot afford a mid life crisis!
OMG the Dresden plate 'pattern' is soooo simple!
ReplyDeleteI will show you on my blog tomorrow!