Sunday, 6 May 2012

Pictures and stuff




KITTEN IN A BASIN!!!





My sewing cabinet set up  in the living area. 
For the first time since the depression hit hard nearly 2 years ago I sewed something.  PJs for Himself!  I had to get the book of words out to work out how to use the machine!  My overlocker is under the chair hidden behind the quilt that a dear friend made for me. 
Count the cats!!







Find the kitten in the basket






The mirror.

And Himself's laptop.  Mine is to the right and bright pink.  Another photo for another day.



Alex and Ebs popped in.  The ring looks perfect on her and they are so happy.

We went to dog school.  The dogs are fine ... we might fail!

Left over tagine for dinner.  Home made quacamole for nibbles. I'm becoming domesticated again. 

And that makes me, and those around me, happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to One and Ebs! The ring looks lovely.

    I used to collect cats once upon a time. A whole cabinet full of them. I got rid of them eventually as I ran out of room.

    Ah. The book of words. Yes, it's usually so long between my sewing bouts that I have to refer back to that too. And my overlocker needs retensioning.

    The mirror looks fantastic too. :)

    ReplyDelete