"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Saturday, 21 July 2012
She's not called Ninja for nothing!!
So. On Wednesday I was sitting here faffing around on my computer. Two had gone out.
All of a sudden I heard the scritching sound that a cat makes when they're climbing something. And then the dogs went crazy.
Something in my cotton wool brain said "this doesn't sound good" and I got up, looked at the balcony door which was closed (I'd left it open) with a very floofed up Stig on the other side.
I raced downstairs and found both dogs in the kennel. Actually I found two doggy tails wagging like crazy from the door of the kennel. I yanked both dogs out of said kennel by said tails and then dived in.
There, in the corner, was The Ninja. Very shocked and very wet but apparantly unhurt.
I picked her up and went to leave the kennel only to realise I was stuck.
Once the panic subsided I was able to wriggle out (I had got IN there so I had to be able to get out, surely) with Ninja.
Rang the vet and took her down for a check up.
No damage ... just a lot of dog dribble.
It looks as if the cats were outside and Two went out to look at clouds (he takes photos), came back in and automatically shut the door. How many sons shut doors? Sheesh!
I don't know if Ninja jumped off the balcony or slipped but she ended up down stairs in the kennel with the dogs.
After what happened to Sheba I was actually pleased that she was OK. It shows that the dogs aren't out for blood but just want to play.
If I hadn't been home I'm sure the ending would be horribly different.
Does she go back on the balcony?
Oh hell yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my lord that was a heart pounding moment!
ReplyDeleteFur babies are such a worry. And you're right, how many sons close balcony doors?? :)
Glad she's ok.
Screams! tooo funny Chick!
ReplyDeleteGlad the cat is safe and well.
Would LOVED to be there to see you stuck in the kennel! Really!!!