Last night I went to bed around 10.30. read for a bit and was sound asleep when the old year dragged its sorry arse out of the door.
Today I finished a painting and just pottered.
Dinner tonight will be gourmet snags, potato salad and coleslaw and a salad with leaves and radishes from my garden. Sadly my tomatoes are taking their time. I probably should have planted sooner but had no choice.
I am trying so hard to stop nibbling my nails and cuticles so I can give myself a manicure with a product I bought a few months ago. Sisteco. It's so easy to use and the colours are amazing. Maybe I will get around to it tomorrow.
Lots of gardens have bowls of water at the front for dogs. I told Himself we should reciprocate seeing as Jinx loves using them. I assumed he would get a bowl, fill it with water and leave it out the front. I should have known better!! He built a platform to surround the tap and water meter and provide a stable surface for the bowl. I hope our canine neighbours appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment