It was hot today so I stayed inside and did bugger all.
Himself checked our fences on the build site - they aren't the sturdiest and can blow over in the wind. He can also see if someone has opened them and not closed them properly. NN is still keeping her head down. He then took the dogs for a swim.
Steve recently mentioned "American Nightmare". It is described as a three part series but only takes a couple of hours to watch. It was fascinating but so disturbing. I won't go into details because it is well worth watching. Not gory or scary or anything like that. The fact that it is a true event is - well - disturbing.
Tomorrow I have my first U3A session. History. Not sure what it will be like. There are only 7 enrolled out of a possible 19 but it will be a way to meet people.
Tuesday is the big U3A day with three courses necessitating an 8.30 start which will be a challenge! I am not good at getting up in the morning but I think a lot of that is because I have no reason to.
It is still very warm outside (9.30pm) and is getting muggy.
Hopefully we will get a cool change soon.
Cool change in Melbourne around 9pm. You have taken a big bite at U3A.
ReplyDeleteI feel there is enough disturbing things coming from the US, so I don't want to know about more.
I'm glad you liked "American Nightmare"! We also watched it all in one sitting -- couldn't turn it off!
ReplyDeleteLet us know how the history session goes.
ReplyDeleteI will.
DeleteGood for you for getting engaged in out-of-the-house activities with other humans. I would be better off if I did that.
ReplyDeleteIt ain't easy but I am becoming more and more housebound.
DeleteI checked the classes at my local U3A and the ones I’m interested in ar full. I guess I’ll have to be quicker for the next round.
ReplyDeleteThankfully today is much cooler. I’m going to have to go out and water so the cooler temps make that a much more pleasant activity
Have fun in your classes
You should have a wait list you can put your name down on so ifvpeople cancel through the year you have a chance.
DeleteOne course filled up quickly here!