The first of several loads of rocks were delivered today. They range from pretty big to massive!!
Our amazing landscaper installed the risers for the outdoor stairs. There is a gentle curve which will reflect the curves in the garden beds.

More rocks tomorrow as well as the dude with the machine to move them into place. It's all coming together.
Criminology and Craft this morning. Always a great way to spend a Tuesday morning. We are looking at female killers. Lucy Letby is an interesting study and very current. Today we looked at Aileen Wuornos. Last week we looked at Katherine Knight. I found I had some compassion for Wuornos but none for Knight.
Make up your own minds.
And to brighten things after that disturbing topic ...
Back to cleaning out the wardrobes so I am not taking unwanted clothes to the new place. I think more will be going to the op shop than coming with me!



I do love big rocks but hope no cliffs were destroyed for yours. Not on purpose anyway.
ReplyDeleteIt’s going to look amazing
ReplyDeleteThe dogs look exhausted. It’s a tough life for them lol
Oh my, what large rocks you have. Lined up dogs look so neat and tidy. In the last of month or so, I must have taken thousands of dollars worth of stuff to the op shop/charity shop, and I am not done yet. I given away things too. I am going to put up a notice on the public noticeboard to sell my Baby Q Weber too. The nearly full gas bottle is alone worth plenty.
ReplyDeleteWuornos was from Florida, right?
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you, getting your house all together and ready to soon move in.
So close! I would be itching to move by now. I'm an impatient cow:)
ReplyDelete