Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Procrastination

My learning package arrived today. It looks pretty full on but there is quite a bit of support. I just have to start my readings rather than fiddling about on the internet. And it's not a case of turning the computer off cos I need it to do my study!! Oh well.

I had my hair cut and coloured today and I'm pleased with the result. I walked up to the hairdresser which isn't that far but the thought of walking that distance as exercise sent me into a cold sweat. I just looked on it as a pleasant stroll in the Autumn sun and a way of saving petrol.

I have eaten pretty well today and only had two glasses of wine and the kettle is on to make a cuppa so that's all good.

Himself is looking at a serviced apartment tomorrow and will hopefully be moving in next week. The new hotel they got him to trial this week hasn't worked out. Apart from anything, he couldn't get a taxi to take him to work and after waiting for nearly 40 minutes started to walk before he could flag one down about 15 minutes later. Not an option if it's pissing rain or a heat wave. And shouldn't even be an option. The hotel is putting on a shuttle service starting next week to take guests into the CBD and in the mean time the hotel manager will drive him to work!

Oh, look, The Bill's about to start. I'll go and watch that and THEN do some reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment