At 8.00am. It felt like the middle of the night and made me realise how much I am NOT going to enjoy getting up for work next week!
He has removed the shower screen (with difficulty) and has spent the past hour and a bit drilling out the tiles. He has managed to remove three. Lordy, it's noisy.
It's going to be a long day.
Yesterday I had a very pleasant day shopping with a friend and taking in a movie. "Last Chance Harvey" with Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson. It was OK. I thought her character could have had a bit more depth but it was a pleasant interlude.
Today I think Three and I will go and see something else! Anything to get out of the place.
And of course, it's RAINING! Which is just delightful. It's still quite warm so the balcony doors are open and the two cats are dozing just inside. It would be a perfect day to curl up on the couch and listen to the gentle patter of rain and read and cross stitch and doze.
But it's too noisy!!!
I hope he fixes the shower so you can use it again soon. I hate noise, it drives me batty!
ReplyDelete