"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Monday, 4 October 2010
never knock back a loving hand
Life has been a bit challenging of late.
I am still supporting mum and dad. I can't get over the change in the relationship between my mother and me. I guess good things can come from bad.
Diet and exercise are still on the back burner and health is starting to show the inevitable results. Combined with some stress and the old back and neck and other bits aren't doing too well.
whinge whinge whinge!
Life isn't that bad. :)
I see my new psychiatrist again on Wednesday and I'm sure things will be better after that.
I have made some contacts with people from my past. Some not that long ago and a couple from waaaaayy back. Gotta love facebook - lol! It's good to renew friendships.
And on that note I'm off to cook dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((hugs))
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW you need to pay some attention to your own health and well-being, so I'm not going to nag. I have to keep reminding myself of the same thing :)
ReplyDeletebamilwe. That's my word verification of the day. Forget about Shamwow, check out the new Bamilwe!
ReplyDelete:)
It's good news about your relationship with your mother. Something good has to come of it, doesn't it.
Stay well and don't forget to look after yourself.
Yep, gotta love that facebook!