I went and spoke with the manager of the aged care facility that my parents call home. I must say I went with heart in mouth, knees a-knockin' and palms sweating. The manager was receptive, assured me the incidents would be followed up and rang me this evening to give me an update. I told him that I was sure my parents hadn't been singled out and therefore there must be other residents who have been traumatised. He agreed.
So ... we wait to see what happens next.
And Himself has almost finished his CV which has been a huge issue for him ... not sure why but there you go.
Tomorrow I see the osteo and then we go and help Two buy a suit for a new job and then we go and start demolishing my parents' old kitchen so we can get the unit ready to sell. Dr Teacher was given that job but has failed miserably so it's back on us. Other Brother, on the other hand, has been magnificent.
And Jan got in touch with me .... gotta love the internet friendships!
A follow through! Excellent. Hopefully what happens is what you are looking for.
ReplyDeleteCVs. Yes, I hate them too. I can never seem to make mine sound exactly like the type of person they are looking for.
:)