HIMSELF HAS A JOB!!!!!
It's an 8 month contract in Sydney which will be difficult but long time readers will know that we've done this before. And this time the kids are grown up and only one (actually Two who has swapped with Three) is home!
Also, this time I'm not working so will be able to go and visit him if I can get the dogs in kennels.
HUGE relief.
I know that it's only 8 months but at least this time we will know the end is in sight and he can start sourcing sooner rather than later and he will have experience in a slightly different area.
I have been reading this blog for a while after reading her comments on Chris' blog. I had been struggling with the whole weight loss thing and was trying to work out why diets so rarely work - not just for me but for anyone. I have had a real lightbulb moment. It's not about low carb, it's about wheat free. With my nursing background I always want research/evidence based facts and Karyn provides some wonderful links ... that provide links .... and so on.
Early, early days yet but stay tuned.
I am thrilled to bits that your hubby has a job!
ReplyDeleteEven though it's away from home... it's still good.
FOE: stands for "Foetus"... Steve has a weird sense of humour!
Good luck with the wheat free thing.
Congrats to Himself! That is really good news. :)
ReplyDelete