Sunday, 3 June 2012

it's been that kind of week

There is less harm to be suffered in being mad among madmen than in being sane all by oneself.
unknown



Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness.                
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)



'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'
Lewis Carroll



The whole world's mad except me an' thee and I'm not so sure about thee.
anon

3 comments:

  1. Tears for Fears had it right. It's a very very mad world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the cheesecake recipe turned out well, and even MOTH is eating great hunks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cheesecake recipe? I want it too!!!

    ReplyDelete