I have thought so much about what I want to write here. I have written so many lines in my head.
20 years ago I first started blogging and the main content was weight loss as were many other blogs at that time.
Over the past 20 years I have lost and gained and lost and gained. My self esteem has gone up and down and up and down. My mental health has been all over the place. I self medicate with food and alcohol.
So in many ways nothing has changed over 20 years (obviously lots has changed but you know what I mean).
We have Two and his family staying with us for the next week (first time we have seen them in over 12 months thanks to Covid) and I am so looking forward to catching up with them.
Once they have gone home I shall take myself in hand. I am 65 this year. I have had a knee replacement and am looking at another. I have other health issues.
Yes, it's same old same old and I think that's why I have been reluctant to write about it.
So funny, reading this was like my life except I can't drink alcohol any more :)
ReplyDeleteI started blogging back in 2003 and it was all weight related -- I don't focus on that at all now because at nearly 65 (like you) I have more to worry about. You said you are looking at another knee replacement? I suspect I will need another one in the future but fingers crossed I'm good at the moment.