Monday, 30 August 2021

Done and dusted

 I had my second AZ vaccination today. A lovely chat with a lovely nurse about the different opinions and the amount accurate research being quoted. 

I am fed up with people spouting that they have a right to not get vaccinated. Fine. I also have a right to not associate with you.

Time for a gin and tonic.

1 comment:

  1. And I have a right to not be served by you, the unvaccinated. I'll take my business elsewhere. There are some real losers in society but I don't think any will be to the degree of the unvaccinated. Let them stand on their stupid principles and suffer. Not my doctor but another who I saw went on and on about how invincible I was when I had my second dose. I am not so sure about that. Any time after noon is a good time for a g&t.

    ReplyDelete