Wednesday, 25 August 2021

OUCH!!

Himself tries to walk the dogs every day. I don't actually like walking with him and them as he tends to let them criss cross and I end up walking two steps behind like the servant! Yesterday I was feeling a bit stiff so agreed to a gentle walk in the sunshine. We were walking through a park and I had Jinx on the lead, he had Murphy. Murphy crossed in front of Jinx and me and down I went like a sack of spuds. Right onto my knees, then my hands then my chin and forehead. It all appeared to happen in slow motion. I am lucky I didn't break a wrist or something. This morning I am a bit bruised and my right hand is swollen. I'm glad we're in lockdown so I have an excuse not to go out until my grazed chin and forehead heal. 

So another day of staying inside, weaving, knitting and reading. Not sure what we will have for dinner. Need to think about breakfast first!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no... that's good you didn't break your wrist. I also fell over yesterday. I was talking to a neighbour out by the road (keeping our distance) and I stepped back over a broken bit of concrete and fell flat on my bum. Thank goodness it was only my bum but it was a little embarrassing :)

    ReplyDelete