It's the only way we will get out of this. Under 40s can now get the jab and I really hope that most do as it's that age group that is being hit hard. I get my second on Monday.
My hands and knees are a bit bruised but not as bad as they could have been. My chin and forehead aren't pretty.
I ordered another loom - don't tell Himself! I made the mistake of buying a small inkle loom (inkle is an olde englishe worde for strap, I believe - think guitar straps) and it's too fiddly for a beginner so I have ordered the larger version. I kept dropping hints that SOMEONE could build me one but have given up. I can think of other things he can do around the house.
He managed to get in touch with someone else from the garage door company. They are blaming Covid for not getting in touch - the office is closed. Um .... work from home? Anyway, we shall see.
Today I shall warp up my loom and start on a scarf for a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment