This was my "bloody magic" photo for Three this morning. He said it looked like a painting.
I can't remember if I have explained "bloody magic". On a glorious day as we walk the dogs Himself raises his hands and says "this is bloody magic". I told Three and it has become a daily thing between us.
The council emailed Himself and we should get our permit by the end of the week. The next issue will be the driveway and crossover as they want us to apply for a permit for that but need information we don't have like who will be doing the work. Considering that is one of the last things to be done we can't really employ a concreter for a job that may be 12 months down the track.
Jinx went back to the vet this morning. He nether region is still ulcerated so she is back on a long course of antibiotics and we will go back in three weeks to see if there is a change. If not I guess we will have to look at plan B, whatever that is. Even if surgery is necessary I can't see anyone wanting to operate on an area that is sore and weeping.
Today I unboxed most of my summer clothes and boxed up my heaviest winter clothes. Spring officially starts on Friday after all.
And I will leave you with this because there is nothing more joyous than a happy dog running towards you ...


I just wish there was a magic potion for Jinx's nether regions.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed the longer period of antibiotics work
DeletePoor jinx, I wish she could get bloody magic to fix her ailment.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew if she was in pain. She never complains.
DeleteHappy dogs are a wonderful thing. I also love photos of the water with reflections.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got both today :)
DeleteGreat photos. You have picked an incredibly lovely place to live!
ReplyDeleteWe do feel very blessed.
DeleteStalker
ReplyDeleteIs it allergy? Have a few suggestions we use for our dogs …vet suggested …seems to be working
The current feeling is that her bits haven't developed properly so are buried in skin folds and get sweaty and infected. Allergy would be difficult to ascertain as we are living in a completely different environment to when it first started.
DeleteThat photo is bloody magic. Poor jinx. I hope your able to get it all sorted soon. I’d hate to think of the pain the poor thing is in.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if she is in pain as she doesn't seem fussed. I wish I could tell.
DeleteYou will have to come and visit and see for yourself how bloody magic this place is!
Lol, you packing away your heavy clothes just because we reach a certain date. That just asking for some snowfalls.
ReplyDeleteBloody magic.
The date was a coincidence, Andrew!! I swear. I just needed some lighter clothes so the really heavy stuff that I barely wear got put away. Convinced?
DeleteThat top photo is gorgeous! I'd love to see photos of your block!
ReplyDeleteI have posted many but as there is nothing on it yet it's hard to imagine!
DeleteAnd this went to spam hence my late reply. Sorry.
Spring may very well begin on Friday, but I don't get out of extra layers until mid October most years. That photo is truly amazing.
ReplyDeleteSome years I never get out of summer clothes! I don't like the heat.
Delete