Tuesday, 25 June 2024

MIA for a bit longer

Life has become a cross between busy as all get out and boring as a wet week - of which we have had a few.

The house, whilst so close to finishing I can taste it, has ground to a halt as we wait on people to come and fix their stuff ups. I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is.

Other than that nothing is really happening apart from still loving where we live.

Three and the girls came down a couple of weeks ago over the King's birthday long weekend and it was lovely to see them. Alice is such a chatterbox now.

Tomorrow we head off at sparrow's fart for my 11.00 admission. I have every hope to be back home on Sunday if I can convince the Mermaid that I do NOT need to spend time at her house and she just needs to get me home asap. 

How long before I get back here is unknown but I will be back. I will try and post a quick update from hospital.

Love you all.

12 comments:

  1. Good health and good luck. Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you good luck but I’m sure you won’t need it.
    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the op, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes with the hip, I believe hips are very successful. Marie, Cheltenham

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you. I'm wishing you a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best, take care, Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything goes well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been thinking about you and hoping that all is well. May your surgery go easily with zero complications. And soon you will be in your new house! I know that you are frustrated with the delays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear from you! I'm sending good vibes and looking forward to hearing how everything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on a safe surgery and a quick, uneventful recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are back commenting - I've missed you! Good luck with the op.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the stuff-ups are quickly fixed and you are soon enjoying your new home. Good luck with the op.

    ReplyDelete