Thursday, 6 March 2008

We have a timetable.

The agent came around this evening with the advertising schedule and timetable.

Next Wednesday the clutter nazi comes around (and I probably shouldn't have referred to her as such when discussing the process with my Jewish physio ... or am I being oversensitive and rather dumb? I had an "oh shit" moment as the words fell out of my mouth). On Friday the photographer will be around and the copywriter (WTF? she writes the flowery blurb that accompanies the board, adverts and the like) will be in touch to arrange a walk through. The agents come through on the 18th and the board will be up later that week. And the property will be on the internet. All before Easter. Which is in 3 weeks. The first open for inspection (OFI) will be on Wednesday 26th with OFIs occurring every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday until the final viewing at 11.30 on Saturday 19th April prior to auction at midday.

It's all happening, folks.

The exercising and healthy eating isn't. But I'll deal with that after this weekend as I am hoping the foot will be on the mend and the stress of getting the house up to scratch will over. Then it's a case of just living in the house and getting used to keeping it spic and span which is a habit we NEED to get into as the new house will be lived in as if it was on the market. As in neat, clean and tidy and free of dents and dings.

And I am looking forward to walking again and eating clean. The running will take a while.

And my bosses still want to keep me. How good is that.

Life is looking up after a week or three of being rather difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news, all of it. I hope the market in Australia is better than it is here in the USA. Here's to a quick sale and a good price.

    ReplyDelete