Wednesday, 12 March 2008

we've been decluttered!

Himself stayed home this morning and worked with the declutterer.

The difference already is amazing. An already fairly big house (for this area) looks enormous! There are still several things we need to do to make the place look even more saleable which involve the purchase of things like candles and wicker and shiny stones and tall plants and the like. And the removal of 'personals' ... and the storehouse of toilet paper!!

The photographer is coming on Friday afternoon and most of this stuff needs to be done by then. I asked my boss if I could leave at lunch time on Friday and she told to me to take the day off.

So I am.

1 comment:

  1. Well, by now it's Saturday where you are. I hope you had a great day off and that the photographer took some awesome pictures. And that the house sells quick like a bunny.

    ReplyDelete