Thursday, 7 August 2008

gross!

I have just eaten the most revolting meal of fish and chips I have ever had in my life.  If you could see inside my stomach it would have an inch of fat floating on top of the gastric contents.   Our (ex)favourite fish and chip shop has changed hands and the new owners do not know how to cook.  To the point that I am feeling really queasy and that is most unusual for me.

Three came home to sleep (he wants to spend time with Sheba before she goes to the cattery!) and Two rang to say he and GGF were at Chady and could they drop in.  He is so much better.  He still has a lisp which cracks me up.  I hope it goes once he can fully feel his mouth again.  

We are in serious count down mode, hence the takeaway dinner.  

The agent rang me today to say the new owners want to do a final inspection on Monday. ARRGH!  Then I decided that as we are moving out that day it will probably work as the place will be chaotic anyway.  The cats are being collected at about 8.30 *sob* and then I will leave and pick up keys from the Mermaid so we can drop the lounge suite off at her place and then I'll go down and pick up the keys for the apartment in Aspendale.  And by the time I've done all that they should have been through.  

Tomorrow is my last day at work for a week.  

Happy day.


1 comment:

  1. EEEww to the fat.... glad Two is getting better.... a whole week off... but you will be busy! Shame about that.

    ReplyDelete